ASRock MB Sc LGA1151 H270M-ITX/ac, Intel H270, 2xDDR4, VGA, mini-ITXKód: 380341Prodejní číslo: H270M-ITX/ac
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)
*8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors are supported with Intel® 300 Series chipset motherboards only
- Supports DDR4 2400 (Intel® 7th Gen CPUs) / 2133 (Intel® 6th Gen CPUs)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: 2 x HDMI, DVI-D
- Supports Triple Monitor
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 8 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
- Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi + BT 4.0
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Armor Your VR Machine
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready products are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium quality is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-solid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Dual Intel® LAN
Users are able to connect two LAN cables to this motherboard's rear I/O. Dual LAN with Teaming function enabled on this motherboard allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth, making data transmission more effective.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.0.
User friendly UEFI & EZ Mode
ASRock UEFI is the smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled BIOS has been improved to make it even more friendly. Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive environment that is designed for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC’s hardware. EZ mode is a dashboard which contains multiple readings of the system’s current status. You can check the most crucial information of your system, such as CPU speed, DRAM frequency, SATA information, fan speed, etc.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
3 Graphics Outputs
Packed with a two HDMI and DVI-D. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 1.5A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
More info www
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy |
- Premium Power Choke
- Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151) |
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® H270|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology |
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15µ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support |
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics |
- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)
- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
- Max. shared memory 1024MB*
- Three graphics output options: DVI-D port and 2 x HDMI ports
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)* |
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
|LAN||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s |
- 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I219V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Dual LAN with Teaming
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module (Free Bundle) |
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
|Slots||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)* |
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* |
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|Connector||- 1 x TPM Header |
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
The Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 1.5A (18W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O||- 2 x Antenna Ports |
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 2 x HDMI Ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Software and UEFI||Software |
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield |
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
|Hardware Monitor||- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans |
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis Optional/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
|Form Factor||- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm|
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU) |
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)*
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
|Certifications||- FCC, CE |
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
|Socket (patice)||Socket 1151|
|Integrovaná grafická karta||Ano (CPU)|
|Technologie paměti RAM||DDR4|
|PCI express 16x||1|
|Integrovaná LAN karta||2|